skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Foo of M
The FUD of life, deconstructed and used for fertilizer.
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Once a year is better than not at all...
So, yeah, I've been ignoring blogger. So what? I think I'm going to try more here in the future as I get more time and want to spend more effort.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am
m-foo
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
If you don't know who I am and you're so damn curious, too bad. My cloak of semi-anonymity (+1) has its uses. Plus, that means you can't find the naked pictures of me that are floating around.
View my complete profile
Previous Foolishness
►
2007
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2006
(5)
►
May
(4)
▼
April
(1)
Once a year is better than not at all...
►
2005
(10)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(5)
►
January
(2)
Who do you love?
Cathedral and the Bazaar
PopURL's
del.icio.us/popular
Schlock Mercenary
Something Positive
McSweeney's Internet Tendency
Make:
No comments:
Post a Comment